PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide objective and independent assurance on efficiency and effectivenes of the banks intemal controls and governance in mitigating current and evolving risks.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required resource, and audit timing.
- Identifying key risks and controls, recommend improved controls, perform controls readines projects, and identity and ases confiuration of controlling inandal reporting related
business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations, and program development.
- Performassist the team in identifying areas for automated auditing using data analytics and mining tools while also transfering inowedge through hands on technical training
- Assessing and enhancing the controls around system implementations and other change events through a clearly defined project managenent methodology.
- Performing third party and other opinion-level senvices in response to requests from business/management fo information a bout internal controls, busines results and operations
- Assisting the bank in leveraging their technology investments to help establish, optimize, and sustain a real-time controls environment at an enterprise level.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Engineering, Actual science, Statistics/ Mathematics
- 3-4 years of experience required in external and/or internal Audit
- Professional Qualifications- CISA (Registered by ISACA)
- Other qualfication – Data Analytics, Cyber security
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline:- 25 March 2023