To work with Head of Country IT to ensure:
– Successful implementation of business solution transformation
– This role determines and documents business requirements and works
with design & implementation team to design & implement solutions
Establishment of business needs and expectations
- Responsible for establishing IT linkages to the general insurance business and key business stakeholders
- Translating the business requirements into appropriate ICT service levels and support process framework
- Establishing a process to proactively identify emerging business needs and ICT implications e.g., through Business – to – ICT focus groups
- Liaising with users of systems to identify changes that are necessary for the systems to continue supporting the business strategy.
- Providing robust analysis and critique to the identified changes before documenting them into formal systems requirement specifications that can be used to design, develop (acquire) and implement an appropriate solution that will address the intended business need while factoring seamless integration with existing solutions for the overall fit.
Development of solutions to address the business needs
- Configure and or develop business requirements into technology solutions that meet business requirements
- Ensures clear communication of required changes and solutions proposed to stakeholders.
- Apply best practices and standards in solution design and project executions for consistent delivery of quality solutions within the defined scope, budget, and time.
- Training users and other team members on new information system solutions.
- Ensures that solutions developed are properly tested by developing comprehensive test plans.
Management of ICT support in the specific area of assignment
- On-going monitoring of ICT support activities and programs
- Reporting performance against expectations and addressing the gap with service delivery management
- Evaluating the business training needs and developing appropriate training programs
- Provide ICT consultation for the business
- Establish and drive ICT initiatives in each business to unlock technology value for the business
- Champion ICT mediated/driven change management programs
Drive business unit innovation programs
- Work with the projects and innovation manager to identify innovation opportunities for the business
- Develop a deep business understanding and connect this understanding with the technology needs and capacity
- Identify, communicate, and monitor IT investment, cost and value to the business
Innovation, Project Implementations, Service Delivery, Service Delivery Management, Solutions Design, Taking Initiative
Bachelors Degree (B): Information Technology (Required), Bachelors Degree (B): Management,Information Systems & Technology (Required)
13 February 2023