ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position : Head of Branch Operations – 01 Post
- Monitoring and supervising microfinance operations.
- Selecting new working area for branch set up.
- Managing group as per company policy and making regular visit to groups.
- Preparing necessary report on operations and put necessary recommendation for further development.
- Managing fund for branch and use fund properly.
- Taking necessary action to train up and develop staff.
- Visit the Branch Offices to ascertain uniformity of their systems and controls with those of HQ.
- Report to the supervisor and upon authorization implement changes within the mission where non-compliance is evident.
- Perform physical checking to ensure that all HQ generated policies and procedures are followed and in compliance.
- Prepare detail monthly reports highlighting the internal control strengths/weaknesses and comments/ recommendations on operational improvements. Submit the report and related work file to supervisor for reviewing.
- Assist management in arranging training/workshop for the staff regarding audit and rules & regulations issues.
- Send regular report to the respective department on time and perform other duties as assigned, like investigations, spot checks, special review works etc.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Any field.
- Master’s degree is an Added Advantage.
- Minimum 10 years professional experiences in relevant field.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- Well conversant with Ms Office Package, Excel.
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
How to Apply:
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at Plot No.87, Serengeti Street, Kinondoni Road, Dar es Salaam before 1700HRS on 15th March 2023.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.