- Oversee all the administration and Local content work in the company, and ensures the smooth running of the company business
- Support hiring jobs to ensure hire suitable candidate timely to meet project’ requirements
- Receive ,handle employees’ complaints, solve emergency employee issues
- Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures
- Ensure that the policies are implemented consistently
- Lead a small team to achieve job duty
- Responsible for new employee training, annual training plan and training program organize and follow up.
- Daily HR management
- New assresponsible for recruitment、new employee training.
- Follow up new employee probation process
- Prepare personnel paper to receive new associates , open and maintain a file for each associate.
- Handle associate orientation, social security registration, attentance record, leave controlling and seperation procedures as well as other related issues.
- Associate separation management
- Fluent in English both in writing and speaking
- At least 5 years HR & Admin. Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Mature, dynamic, and tactful personality with strong people management skills
How to Apply:
SEND YOUR CV :- Before 15/03/2023, 16:00 hours to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV should be titled with your NAME and the POSITION that you are applying for.
Same applies to the email subject.