- Select, install, calibrate, and check sensing, telemetering, and recording instrumentation and circuitry.
- Develop specifications for nonstandard apparatus according to engineering data, characteristics of equipment under test, and capabilities of procurable test apparatus.
- Sketch and build or modify jigs, fixtures, and instruments and related apparatus, and verifies dimensional and functional acceptability of devices fabricated by craft or technical personnel.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of field instruments, test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Install or direct technical personnel in installation of unit in test chamber or other test facility.
- Operate test apparatus during test cycle to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions such as vibration, stress, temperature, humidity, pressure, altitude, and acceleration.
- Analyze and convert test data to usable form and prepares graphs and written reports to translate test results.
- Examine and test electrical power distribution machinery and equipment, using testing devices.
- Calibration of control valve, field transmitters and SWAS system.
- Plan test program.
- Use computerized equipment and software to perform testing functions and produce graphs.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head, Maintenance from time to time.
- BE in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineer Engineering.
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant power plant related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development