Increase the LPG Key Client sales performance. To coordinate Key client attention in the LPG area of PUMA ENERGY. Takes care of Key client’s achievement of budget objectives defined by the Company.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
ROLES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
1. Prospect key customers and drive led generation process through an opportunity pipeline management approach of customer acquisition (e.g. SPANCOP = Suspect, Prospect, Approach, Negotiate, Contract, Order, and Payment) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), which drive very much customer satisfaction, and company profitability.
2. Manage key accounts of existing LPG customers to deliver volume, margin, cost, EBITDA targets of LPG in line with local & Global LPG Plans.
3. Manage and negotiate contracts, customer account receivables, debits and price/discount execution and investments deal and internal interface with supply & logistic teams, customer service center, finance, marketing, legal.
4. Build effective relationships with local market stakeholders (government, industry, class associations) to develop business opportunities and monitor and mapping competitors’ movement in the sales area.
5. Assist in the preparation, updating and implementation of budgets
6. Manage relationships and requirements of key Government institutions that impact the LPG business. Those being EWURA, Police, TBS, Ministry of Energy. To advise and lead the institutions in ensuring a level playing field and a conducive environment for investment and growth.
7. Pricing: benchmark with competition, determine customer profile and price elasticity, and manage price levels for volume/margin optimization. Monitor compliance with Puma’s price level.
8. Monitor and enforce compliance with company standards and brand image on consumer facilities.
9. Supervise and motivate LPG Bulk consumer customers and ensure their compliance with contractual obligations.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS :
Education & Experience:
- Sales, Marketing, Commercial or similar environment degree or equivalent
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in Oil/Gas industry in the country or outside Tanzania
- Proven experience in influencing executive/senior management around major commercial decisions
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Key Account Management, Customer Services, and Marketing
- Exposure to LPG, Value Management, and Inventory control will be an added advantage
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Business Knowledge
- Fluent English
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and group communication skills
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Goal oriented
- Ability to manage own schedule to achieve work efficiency and effectiveness
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Local: Business Support/Finance/Operations/Fellow B2B team members,Regional LPG Team
- External – Distributors, Wholesale Customers & Resellers, Regulatory Authorities, Marketing Agencies
Discussion about this post