Mosha Integrated investment company is a natural building blocks processor with a plant in Mererani, Kilimanjaro region.
We are looking for maintenance technician with experience in repair and maintenance of wheel loader and excavator.
The main duty of the Maintenance Technician will be to manage machines at campaign for Building Blocks mining within Mererani- Kilimanjaro.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities;
· Check to make sure there is enough coolant
· Check engine oil and hydraulic oil levels
· Check for leaks in compartments and under machine
· Check track (see Undercarriage below for more detailed information)
· Check coolers to make sure they are free of debris
· Drain water from fuel/water separator
· Check dust ejector from air filter
· Make sure teeth are present on bucket and they are in good condition
· Check wear plates on bucket
· Grease all pins and bushings daily
· Check controls and seat belt in cab and make sure they are operating properly
· Turn on machine and check controls, windshield wipers, seatbelt and air conditioning system
· Remove trash and debris from cab
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
a) 3-year experience working in a construction or mining company specifically repairing wheel loaders and excavator.
b) A diploma in mechanical engineering, those with bachelor degree will have added advantage.
c) Fluency in Swahili and business level written and spoken English.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies;
a) Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
b) Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
c) Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
d) Proficiency in computer applications
e) Reliability and trustworthiness, keen sense of accountability
f) Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
a) A fixed salary of Eight Hundred Thousand,
b) Sales commissions for new bulk purchase clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only to email@example.com by 30th March 2023 subject heading, as Maintenance Technician. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Discussion about this post