DCB Commercial Bank PLC is a fully-fledged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania. The bank offers banking services to Individuals, Microfinance, Small to Medium sized Businesses (MSME), as well as large corporate clients. DCB Bank has a wide branch network of over 8 branches, over 1000 DCB Wakala Agents, and over 280 Umoja switch ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country. The bank has experience of over two decades and it is the first bank to be listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of Strategy and Performance Manager, where the successful candidate will be expected to add value and expertise to help drive the continued growth of the bank.
- Coordinating the strategy development and budgeting process including tools and templates development, compiling and consolidating data from user departments
- Monitoring and evaluating the bank’s performance against strategy and budget.
- Ensuring there is a budgetary control process in each stage of the business operation and business decision.
- Conducting revenue assurance reviews regularly in line with Bank’s tariff.
- Conducting market research and analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory, and internal policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Statistics and related fields.
- 5 years relevant experience in competitive commercial setting. Relevant experience in the financial services is preferred.
- CPA/ACCA/CFA/ICMA will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attentive to detail and excellent in managing time.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are a highly motivated individual, capable of working with minimal supervision, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your application with a details of your current pay, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number DCB-FIN-03/2023 on the subject of the email. To be considered, applications MUST be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than30th March 2023. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.