The Standard Four National Assessment SFNA NECTA results 2020 – Matokeo ya darasa la nne 2020/2021 to be declared – The results of Standard Four National Assessment (SFNA for 2020 will be out soon. The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) which is in charge of conducting this exam, will soon declare the results through its official website on January 2021. Once NECTA Declared the results, Those candidates who had sat for this exam can check their respective results at https://www.necta.go.tz/
Steps to Check Standard four NECTA results 2020 – Class four results 2020
- Visit the NECTA official website link as given above.
- Once the homepage opens on the screen, click the link which states ‘NECTA SFNA 2020 results.’
- As a fresh page with full school list appears, check for ‘Find on This page’ option to find the Region, District an then the Name of your school
- As you Enter the name of your school on the page and clicking on the school link the full result of the school your searched for will be displayed on the screen/ web page.
- Download the result. Also take a print out for further reference.
More details about Standard Four National Assessment
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.
The format aims at assessing the competence of pupils in Reading, Writing and Arithmetic skills, in the level that allows them to transfer the acquired knowledge in solving social, political, economic and technological problems
for personal and national development. This format will take effect in 2018.
The new format has identified six subjects, which will be taught in Standard III to IV. The subjects are Kiswahili, English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science and Technology and Civic and Moral Education. The change in the new curriculum for Standard III to IV involves combining Geography and History to form Social Studies subject. Civics subject has been modified by adding the part of Moral, so it is called Civic and Moral Education. Also, Vocational Studies, Personality and Sports subject which was being taught in Standard III – IV will be taught from standard V. In assessing Standard Four at National level, the National Examinations Council will administer six subjects, which are: Kiswahili, English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science and Technology and Civic and Moral Education. Teachers are urged to teach pupils based on the curriculum to meet objectives targeted for each subject.
- Check Form Two National Assessment Results 2020/2021 here
- Check NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination CSEE results for 2020/2021 here