About the Job, Altezza Travel wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the job vacancies positions currently available in the company as follows;
Position Title: Motorvehicle Mechanics
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance including oil changes and tune-ups.
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Examines critical parts and systems using a standard checklist.
- Repairs or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.
- Plans and establishes timetable to complete repairs and maintenance.
- Visits job sites to inspect vehicles. Test drives vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Certificate/diploma in motorvehicle mechanics or equivalent required.
- Vocational/technical school program or apprenticeship in auto repair or related field required.
- Two years of related experience preferred.
- Commercial drivers license may be required.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, supporting documents, and phone number to HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ALTEZZA TRAVELLING LIMITED P.O.Box 938 Moshi Kilimanjaro. or send through firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure the subject of your email will be: Motorvehicle Mechanics – APPLICATION Deadline for the submission of applications is at 4 PM on 28/ February/2023 Only applications in English will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Discussion about this post