NECTA standard seven results 2019, standard seven results 2019, standard seven result 2019
The candidates must know that the NECTA standard seven result will be available on the NECTA official website only and can be checked from there only after its official release. The candidates will be able to check the NECTA standard seven results 2019 once released by NECTA
How to Check NECTA standard seven results 2019
The candidates who have appeared for the exam need to follow these simple steps that will help them get the result in an easy manner.
- Step 1: The candidates should visit the official The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website https://www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2: On the homepage, the candidates will find the link of the result which they need to click > NECTA standard seven results 2019
- Step 3: On clicking the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page where the result portal is available.
- Step 4: The candidates need to find their region / district / and school name on the portal so as to check the full results.
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen of the computer. The candidates should save the result for the future reference.
Alternatively, the students can also visit to check their NECTA standard seven results 2019 Results https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates.
The Examination Calendar
PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE
The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level; to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
Any pupil who have completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili.
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers. The details of subjects addressed are shown in individual examinations formats that can be accessed in the examination formats link.
Use the following links to access Matokeo ya necta darasa la saba 2019