REQUEST FOR TENDER
FIRE PREVENTION AND SUPPRESSION ON CRITICAL PROCESS PLANT EQUIPMENT’S
North Mara Gold Mine, a fully owned subsidiary of Twiga Minerals Corporation,
which is ultimately owned by Barrick Gold Corporation and the Government of the
United Republic of Tanzania requests the submission of Tenders from reputable,
experienced, certified and qualified parties to provide the following services:
Design, install and commission of Powerhouse Engines Fire suppression system to each Generators, Compressor room and Elution oil heaters.
Tender Ref: NM009/2023
- Evidence of suitable HSE, OSHA compliance and site safety program.
- Copy of registration and incorporation certificate.
- Past experience on similar projects by having list of clients with LPO/ signed contract and certificate of completion.
- Experiences on fire suppression system and quality control methodology.
- Compliance with local content regulation by having local content plan approved by mining commission.
- Evidence of suitable resources availability – equipment, systems, and qualified personnel (Applicators & Inspectors) on corrosion protection.
Expression of interest
If your company meets the pre-qualification criteria and would like to be considered to receive the invitation to tender (ITT), an expression of interest (EOI) including your company profile and evidence of compliance with pre-qualification criteria may be submitted to email@example.com.
Applicants must quote reference “NM Fire Protection System” in the subject line of your email.
- Last date to submit EOI 23 March 2023
North Mara Gold Mine Limited
Discussion about this post