Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Operating equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO Standards
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines online as per standards
- Ensure process quality checks are completed, analyzed and recorded as per Quality standards.
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Use of QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Adherence to VPO safety standards
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Training: Min – 9 months on the job training, SKAP completed within 12 months
- Experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 13 February 2023.