Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the strategic business needs which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
POSITION: Pilot II (First Officer)-(17 Posts)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- Must have flown with more than 250 flying hours or above with Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine with Instrument Rating.
- Must hold a valid TCAA Medical Certificate.
- Must have successfully completed the appropriate Flight Training Courses according Operations Manual Part D and Manufacturer training manuals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To participate in the Pilot-in-Command’s crew briefing, and make himself aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as well as relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated load.
- To prepare the OFP and when necessary, file the ATS Flight Plan with the appropriate Authority. If stored plans are used then he should ensure that the correct plan has been activated
- To carry out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with the SOP, including procedures, limitations and performance related to the specific aircraft type, as allocated to him by the Pilot-in-Command;
- To confirm the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance
- To safely and properly conduct the flight in compliance with the current flight plan and the Pilot-in-Command’s instructions when the Pilot-in-Command is not at the controls. Any change to the current flight plan has to be notified to the Pilot-in Command.
- To provide advice, information and assistance to the Pilot-in-Command, as may contribute favorable towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- To assist the Pilot-in-Command in administration duties related to the flight and
- To seek and receive information and/or explanation from the Pilot-in Command, as may be necessary to enable fulfilment of functions.
- To assist the Flight Safety Department for all Technical related matters
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire for Cabin Crew
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 February 2023.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application
Discussion about this post