Melva International Limited, on behalf of our reputable Client, we are urgently looking for Principal Insurance Officer who will assist front-line team in dealing with issues related to insurance and direct-billing services.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and ﬁnancial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that ﬁt their risk proﬁles
- Report the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Certiﬁcate of Proﬁciency in Insurance (COP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance and Risk Management
- Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in Insurance and Risk Management role with Computer literacy
- Depth knowledge of the Insurance Industry, particular the areas includes Vehicles, home and business
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
- To ensure growth attainment and increase of Company or ﬁrm reputations
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: email@example.com by 28th February 2023.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.