BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR PROCUREMENT OF GOODS FOR CHARCOAL BRIQUETTES AND WFP (KITIKI) PROJECT AT GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA-KIGOMA PROJECT OFFICE.
- Good Neighbors has set aside funds during the financial year 2023. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Procurement of Goods for Charcoal Briquettes Project and WFP (Kitiki) Project at Good Neighbors Tanzania-Kigoma Project Office.
- Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) invites sealed bids from eligible suppliers who meet the requirements to provide goods as classified below:
- Supply of Electronic Equipment
- Supply of Vehicles
iii. Supply of Manual Pressing Machine
- Supply of Spare Parts for Manual Pressing Machine
- Supply of other Items
- Bidders may request a clarification of bidding document only up to Five (5) days before the Bid submission deadline at the office of Good Neighbors-Tanzania Head Office, Plot No. 2047, Block ‘K’, Boko Chama, Dar es Salaam from 08:00AM to 04:00PM, Monday to Thursday, except on Public Holidays.
- Tenders should be delivered direct (hand delivery) to our office located in Dar es Salaam, along Bagamoyo road, Boko area, near Chama before 10:00AM, 05th April 2023. Tenders shall be opened thereafter at the same address in the presence of the bidders who choose to attend.
Discussion about this post