Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the strategic business needs which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
POSITION: Procurement Officer II (4 Posts)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Procurement and Supplies Management, Material Management, Stores Management, Logistics Management.
- Must be registered by PSPTB as Graduate Procurement and Supplies Professional.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare bid documents and Tender advertisements
- To prepare contract documents or purchases orders to approved bidders
- To seek approval to purchase the identified requirements
- To Participate in preparation of Annual Procurement Plan (APP)
- To participate in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual procurement reports
- To receive, verifying, and submitting invoice of delivered goods or completed service for payment
- Participate in preparation for stock taking
- Liaise with suppliers for timely delivery of the goods
- To Maintain store records
- To receive and issue goods to user department, processing stores requisitions, order expedition, inventory and stock replenishment
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire for Cabin Crew
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 February 2023.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application