Position: PROJECT MANAGER IN CIVIL WORKS AND POWER PROJECTS
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager in civil works and power engineering to join our exciting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific short-term and long-term projects as per MIC Tanzania plc policies and processes.
Ideal candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
Focused, customer centric, agile mindset and passionate toward continuous improvement on deliverables to meet customer expectations, committed to efficiency and effective delivery, full of integrity and transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- Masters degree is desirable.
- Project management professional certification (PMP/ Prince2) is added advantage.
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Proficiency with Auto CAD and other civil works drawing tools and software
- Knowledge of Telecommunications, Civil and Power, Project Management, Management, and Basic Finance Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on Civil Works and Power Engineering related to Telecommunications Industry.
- Technical skills on telecommunications, civil works and power.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage project teams and contractors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Innovation.
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making.
- Risk assessment and management skills.
- Project management and management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Finalize acceptance and handover of deliverables with proper contractual documentation and generate Acceptance Documentation according to acceptance protocol or agreement.
- Monitor performance of project teams and subcontractors. Provide feedback to resource owner and/or procurement.
- Budget management, CAPEX Execution and reporting.
- Participation in tendering process including preparing scope of work, selection process and analysis of proposals and suppliers.
- Comply to MIC Tanzania plc internal policies, controls and procedures including HSE/OHS.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 12 March 2023.
Discussion about this post