Company Name: Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd
Position: Relief Camp Manger
Department: Field Operations
Location: Nyrere National Park, Ruaha And Usangu
Reporting To: Field Operations Manager
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a Relief Camp Manager your role is responsible for implementing site safety and environmental policies as well as overseeing staff, facilities, and general operations of the camp. This position works collaboratively with the Exploration and Environmental departments to support their field activities.
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Answer inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve occupants’ complaints.
- Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
- Conduct employee training programs and performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
- Resolve customer complaints or problems.
- Manage guest services and activities
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Coordinate front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
- Monitor petty cash activity of the camp
- Oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
- Document organizational or operational procedures.
- Managing movement of staffs according to company policy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Camp manager or Assistant
- Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
- Studies according to the position
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Ms package
- Team-orientation, loyalty, and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
- Age in between 30-45 yrs old
Good knowledge on the following:
- Some bush/guide knowledge
- Admin/financial understanding
- Local language
- Menus, food quality and food presentation
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 20th February 2023 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered