Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF)and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Senior Accountant (Management & Cost Accounting): He/she will be reporting to Finance and Accounts Manager and will be Supervising Cost Accountants.
Job Description and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records;
- Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings measures;
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits;
- Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results;
- Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost;
- Analyze production costs, recommend on the product pricing and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs;
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs;
- Provide management accounts reports for decision making;
- Provide inputs in audits and general ledger preparation;
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working experience
Holder of bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution. Master’s degree in related disciplines is an added advantage. The candidate must also Possess CPA(T), ACCA, ACA or its equivalent qualification and registered by NBAA with knowledge in the application of accounting software packages. Must have six(6)years working experience in manufacturing industries specialising in costing structures.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Discussion about this post