You will maintain and develop Ongeza’s MIS and sales management system. The current system comprises of two Android apps and accompanying PHP web application. The Lead Software Developer will write code as well as train the local team.
An ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and develop the existing MIS system.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on data requirements and uses.
- Perform data analysis and create reports for management
- provide technical training to teams when required and serve as technical mentor to team members.
- Minimum four years work experience in programming, orequivalent.
- At least a Diploma in an IT relatedcourse
- Strong working experience on Android programming/Java is aplus
- Experience maintaining and developingMySQL.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quicklyadapt to newtechnologies.
- Effective communication, both written andverbal.
- Creative problemsolving.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Comfort working in a startupenvironment.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
Please send your cover letter and CV in one file to email@example.com. This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apply not later than 31st March 2023
Discussion about this post