Specialist – Social Media and Content Producer
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Do you love creating compelling content? Have you got a talent for connecting with audiences across different platforms? Does it sound like we’re talking about you… Keep reading!
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. Every year we give 1,800 students with free, quality education, 100s of graduates with access to higher education and provide more than 20,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
– A creative and strategic individual
– A collaborative person who can work closely with others and share skills
– You are passionate about connecting with an audience and sharing stories.
– You go to sleep at night dreaming about new, engaging ways to mobilise people for good.
What you’ll do
– Develop engagement strategies for St Jude’s social media channels.
– Create compelling content for both organic posts and ads and mentor other team members in doing so.
– Plan international newsletter and podcast content and lead their production.
– Collaborate with the team to devise and implement fundraising campaigns.
– Work closely with the Marketing Team Lead, Photographer, Videographer, Graphic Designer and Communications Officer.
What we’re looking for
– A bachelor degree in marketing, communications or similar and at least three years of experience in a similar role
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong knowledge of social media platforms, audience development, reporting and analysis.
– Willing to relocate to Tanzania for a period of two years
– Graphic design, image and video editing skills, using Adobe Suite or similar are an advantage.
– The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
– A local wage that will allow you to live comfortably in Arusha – a vibrant gateway to Tanzania’s world-famous national parks
– International Employees Benefits Package including: housing benefit allowance and access to furnished on-campus accommodation (WiFi included); plus contract completion incentives
– A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
– Ample opportunities for career progression and development
International applicants are highly encouraged to apply. You must be willing to relocate to Arusha, Tanzania for a minimum 24 month commitment.
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/MKT/02/23)
Applications close on 31st March 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED!
Discussion about this post